Thursday, January 7, 2010

A re-re-acclamation in France


Well, I've moved into a new place now. I am living with a family of 4 in the suburb of Bordeaux. I have the pleasure of helping out with the two boys ages 6 and 11 (almost 12). I just started living here and I have my first evening of babysitting coming up! I have spent some time with the boys and they are the best French teachers in the world!
I have a small studio next to the house that has its own kitchen and bathroom. I have fixed it up and feel warm and comfy in my little cottage. Life here now is normal, day to day school, grocery shopping, work, sleep, and play of course too. The exciting romantic period is over between me and France, and now it gets even better as I get more and more comfortable with my surroundings....just like a relationship :)
My Mom came to visit and we put together (she mostly but I assisted) a little photo album and story of our trip. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment