Monday, July 13, 2009

I've never blogged before

So I am starting this blog just so that I can tell all those who are interested about my experiences abroad. I hope you enjoy hearing my tiny tales!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Kossandra,
    You probably don't remember me but I am a good old friend of you mom's, My name is patty. I will be waiting to hear all about your trip. I think it is great that you get this experience. I was once supposed to go with your mom to europe, I made the wrong decision and your mom went without me. I have regretted it ever since. This is a chance of a life time. Let us all know how you are doing and about all your experiences along the way.

    good luck on your adventure,
    patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty,
    My Mom mentioned that she gave you the blog address. Thanks for your encouragements and I will keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete